Subject: Statement of Successful Use of ebXML RegRep 4 specifications - NOAA/GSD

Dear Colleagues,

I am forwarding this Statement of Successful Use for RegRep 4 from NOAA/GSD on behalf of Mike Turpin of NOAA/GSD. Our thanks to Mike and the NOAA team for providing this.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Successful Statement of Use of OASIS ebXML RegRep 4
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 11:55:08 -0600
From: Mike Turpin <Michael.Turpin@noaa.gov>
To: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com>

This message is to attest that NOAA/GSD is successfully using the "OASIS ebXML RegRep Version 4.0 Committee Specification 01 28 July 2011", in accordance with the conformance clauses stated therein.

The eXML RegRep is successfully being used for registration and discovery of weather-related  geospatial gridded and non-gridded datasets and services in a federated configuration with other government agencies and organizations. The ebXML RegRep components used consist of a RegRep 4 server and a RegRep 4 client library, both of which are inter-operable with each other and both have been independently developed.