Subject: Initial draft of RegRep One Pager

Dear Colleagues,

The initial draft of the One Pager is available for your review at:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep/documents/plan/regrep4/OnePager

My thanks to Nikola for his valuable contributions to the initial draft.

Please avoid edits to the page directly and instead keep notes on what changes you would like to propose.
Ideally I would like to meet next week at our regular meeting time to review your comments and decide on next steps.

I was thinking of the following as next steps:
  • Take final One Pager content and make it into a professional looking brochure as we had done for V3
  • Take final One Pager content and make the RegRep 4 Overview slides
  • Take One Pager and slides as input and create a RegRep 4 Tutorial document

Thank you.
Farrukh Najmi