Subject: RE: [regrep] Establishing recurring meetings for ebXML Reg

Would 8:00 am Pacific Time work on Thursday? I will only be able to attend for 30 minutes, but if Thursday works best, then I will need to make it 8:00-8:30....

Other thoughts?

From: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:regrep@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Farrukh Najmi
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 9:30 PM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Kathryn,

Thank you for setting up our regular meetings again after a well deserved rest period.
I would prefer to ideally not change our meeting time. If we have to change it then I would prefer that it not be Monday or Friday as they tend to not be good attendance days. If, it must be Monday or Friday then I can make it at 9PT on either day.

How about other colleagues?

Lastly, I had a conversation with Dr. Reagan Moore, Director of the DICE Center at University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. I invited him to join the RegRep TC as a member since he has much valuable experience from data grids and iRODS to share. He seemed agreeable to the idea and will look into it and let us know.