Subject: Re: [regrep] Overview of RegRep 4.0 new features

Hi Pim,

Here is a summary of V4 changes:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep/documents/plan/regrep4/SummaryOfChanges

Please let me know if you need more help or have any questions.

Thanks and good luck.

On 10/19/2012 11:01 AM, Pim van der Eijk wrote:

Hello,

Is there an overview of new features in version 4.0 (compared to the 3.0 and earlier versions)  of ebXML Registry?
This is for a workshop next week at which I will be presenting OASIS and some OASIS standards, including ebXML Registry.

Kind regards,

Pim

Farrukh Najmi