Subject: Fwd: Reminder- OASIS TC Satisfaction Survey

Dear Colleagues,

You have probably received this reminder from OASIS already to participate in the OASIS TC Satisfaction Survey.
I just completed the survey and it takes about 5 minutes to do.

Please take a few minutes to complete the survey. You may just win a prize too!

Thank you.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Reminder- OASIS TC Satisfaction Survey
Date: 14 Dec 2012 09:17:11 -0800
From: scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org via surveymonkey.com <member@surveymonkey.com>
To: farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com

Nearly 200 people have already responded - why not you? In less than five minutes, you can provide valuable feedback on your OASIS TC  experiences *and* be entered to win an OASIS aloha shirt or  polo shirt for you and for your TC Chair.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=SFiltcPccAyeJ2A099FIEA_3d_3d

The second annual OASIS TC Satisfaction Survey is designed to evaluate how well each of our TCs meet the needs of members and identify any areas where additional support or improvement may be helpful.

 When the survey closes at the end of December, the TC with the most participation will be recognized in OASIS News.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=SFiltcPccAyeJ2A099FIEA_3d_3d

This link is uniquely tracked to your email address and can be used for one TC evaluation only.  You may evaluate a second TC in which you are a Member or Observer by going to:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/tc-satisfaction-2012

Anonymous, aggregate results of each TC survey will be shared with the relevant TC Chair(s). If you choose to provide contact information, your identity will remain confidential to OASIS staff, and you will be entered in the drawing to win the OASIS shirt.

We'll be collecting responses through December and announcing a prize winner in January.

Thanks in advance for your participation in the survey,
Scott

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further reminders, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from this survey list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx?sm=SFiltcPccAyeJ2A099FIEA_3d_3d