Subject: Proposal: REST Extension for RegRep 4

Dear Colleagues,

The following wiki page provides a proposed extension to the REST interface defined by RegRep 4 Core:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep/documents/plan/regrep4/RESTExtension

I would like to request that we meet on Feb 22, 2013 at 12PM ET to discuss this proposal.

The important thing for you to review is the HTML format description of the REST interface since it is the human readable version of the corresponding WADL description from which it was generated. Optionally you can review the WADL description as well.

Please let us know if you are unable to make the proposed meeting next Friday. Thank you.

Farrukh Najmi