Subject: Fwd: ISO/TC 154 N 1230, ISO 15000-3

Just received. The TC 154 "plenary" for 2021 extends as a set of teleconference/Zoom calls across 3 months, so I will follow up to confirm which session is our "target." I suspect it is in October.Â
Regards JamieÂ

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS Open, setting the standard for open collaborationÂÂ

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jianfang Zhang
Date: Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 6:45 PM
Subject: çå: ISO/TC 154 N 1230, ISO 15000-3
To: Jamie Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>
Cc: Chet Ensign, Jim Wilson, èæ Judy Zhu

Dear Jamie,

ÂYes, only the comments from me and Sophie at BSI were received.

As submitters, we understand that we should now prepare a log of the comments and our responses, and a final edit for distribution with your fast track ballot. Is it sufficient that we do so within the next 10 days? Â If not, please advise us of your deadline.Â

The decision of fast-track procedure will be made at the plenary meeting. Â

You can report the comment disposition and update project progress to WG7. And WG7 can report this recommendation on the fast-track procedure Âto plenary meeting.

It is up to you when you can finish the final edition. ÂÂAs per the project portal, the deadline (limit date ) for the DIS submission is 2022-03-20. The time is sufficient .

When you finish your final edition, you can email to me and I will submit to ISO/CS ASAP. And there are 2 weeks for ISO/CS preparation , 8 weeks translation and 12 weeks DIS ballot.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards

Jianfang

åää: Jamie Clark
åéæé: 2021å8æ24æ 1:51
æää: Jianfang Zhang
æé: Chet Ensign; Jim Wilson; èæ Judy Zhu
äé: Re: ISO/TC 154 N 1230, ISO 15000-3

 Dear Jianfang: Today we are past the 22 August deadline for informal P-member comments on the informal review of 15000-3. I believe we have only received comments from you and from Sophie at BSI.

 As submitters, we understand that we should now prepare a log of the comments and our responses, and a final edit for distribution with your fast track ballot. Is it sufficient that we do so within the next 10 days?  If not, please advise us of your deadline. Thank you as always for your assistance.Â

Kind regards Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS Open, setting the standard for open collaborationÂ