Subject: Re: ISO/CS notification - DIS posted for ballot ISO/DIS 15000-3 - ISO/TC 154

 Dear colleagues: Please be advised that the familiarization (DIS) form of ISO 15000-3:2021 has been sent, so TC 154 national body members will have it in hand, and will commence balloting in February after the reading/translation period. (I just received this, but I believe the posting occurred several weeks ago, just before the holiday.)
ÂÂÂ As you know, campaigning directed to P members during balloting is discouraged;Â but if there are particular stakeholders you wish to advise of the upcoming ISO ballot, it's timely now in January.
ÂÂÂ Thanks again to all TC members for your work, and as with the first two parts 1 and 2, particularly to Pim and Nikola for contributions to the submission's preparation and communicating its context to TC 154.Â
 We were asked earlier if OASIS has plans with respect to other parts of ebXML not yet updated. We left this open as a topic for possible discussion after the part 3 balloting is completed successfully.
ÂÂÂ Cordially JBC

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS Open, setting the standard for open collaborationÂ

ISO/CS notification â DIS posted for ballot

ISO/DIS 15000-3 â ISO/TC

Dear Colleagues,

In accordance with the procedure for administering the DIS ballot, please note that this DIS text has been uploaded on the ISO Projects where it can be downloaded.

Reference

Committee

Stage

ISO/DIS 15000-3

ISO/TC 154

40.00

Drafts have been made available for members for an 8 week translation period. Members can use this time to translate the DIS and prepare measures such as a national announcement.

These DIS ballots will therefore open in 8 weeks from now and the ballot itself will last for 12 weeks.

You can see the ballot opening and closing dates on the front cover of the PDF file of the draft.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at votes@iso.org.

With kind regards,
Standards Development and Production
ISO Central Secretariat