relax-ng-comment message

Subject: [relax-ng-comment] What is allowed in full syntax?

Hello,
   I am trying to make a RelaxNG reference available
at our site
(you can preview it at
http://zvon.org/xxl/RelaxNG0.9/Output/ , but it's still pre-alpha version),
together with RelaxNG testsuite samples in our example
repository
(you can preview them at
http://zvon.org/HowTo/Output/category_RelaxNG.html
- it's really draft, which is not part of the repository yet,
it needs better section titles etc. and
I would like to add comment to most of the examples.)

The reference is based on RelaxNG schema for RelaxNG
(appendix A in specification).

I would like to have a list of possible attributes, children,
and parents for each element there, because such lists help quite a lot
when writing any XML documents.

I have the following problem - how can I recognize,
that certain constructs are not allowed in full syntax?
The contextual restrictions are applied only to simplified
syntax.

----
An example: "attribute" element
see
http://zvon.org/xxl/RelaxNG0.9/Output/el_attribute.html
(after processing of the schema for RelaxNG),
shows, that it is possible to have an "attribute"
child of "attribute" element. And it's true, provided
that the construct is as follows:

   <attribute ..>
    <attribute ..>
     <notAllowed/>
    </attribute>
   </attribute>

(example from testsuite:
http://zvon.org/HowTo/Output/RelaxNGtestsuite_290c.php)

But if I write:
   <attribute ..>
    <attribute ..>
     <text/>
    </attribute>
   </attribute>
it will, of course, result in an error

My question is: is it possible - somehow - "propagate" the
restrictions from simple syntax to full syntax?

Thank you for your advice

Regards
Jirka Jirat

--
   <name firstName="Jirka" surname="Jirat"/>
   <mail>     jiratj@systinet.com  </mail>