relax-ng-comment message

Subject: [relax-ng-comment] Wildcard mechanism for include

I am trying to code the Mozilla XUL syntax into a Relax NG schema.

It looks like it will be common practice in large schema's to have a
list
of <includes> in the master document which reference a set of modules.
(see the xhtml.rng definition on the Oasis web site).

XUL is no different, but has the additional twist that users can define
new widgets(modules) using xbl so the schema must be open-ended.

Suggestion:

Allow a wild card character in the include href parameter:

    <include href="modules/*.rng"/>

<aside>
    I know this breaks the definition of URI, so other alternatives to
the same effect could be used.
        <include href="modules/?*.rng"/> or
        <include href="modules/" documents="*.rng"/>
</aside>

This would allow an unknown number of modules to be included without the

need to modify the master document.

This is especially important in an IDE environment where the ability to
introduce a new widget - and then have it validated correctly - is
essential.