relax-ng-comment message

Subject: RE: [relax-ng-comment] Are sequences and interleaves overloaded?

Thanks again, for the solution.

Despite the fact that RELAX NG handles my little data model problem just
fine, so you still think there's any merit in "normalizing" content models
so that continguity and order are treated separately? I'm not suggesting
that this be done for RELAX NG, I'm merely just wondering if this was given
consideration by your group and if it was rejected, why?

BTW, small error in the fantasy schema in the prior message: