relax-ng-comment message

Subject: Re: [relax-ng-comment] include with inherit in the informal syntax

> What does
>
>      include "uri" inherit = identifier { ... }
>
> mean in the informal RNG syntax?  It is not explained.

It means

  <include href="uri" ns="uri"/>

where uri is the uri bound to the prefix identifier.

In other words, if you have a schema foo that does

  namespace x = inherit

and then include foo using

  namespace y = "http://www.example.com"

  include "foo.rngnx" inherit = y

then the net effect is that in foo x will be bound to
"http://www.example.com".

There's currently a bug in that the implementation and spec are out of
sync: the spec requires "inherit = x" whereas the implementation requires
"inherit x".  I will fix the implementation.

James