relax-ng-comment message

Subject: [relax-ng-comment] recursive inlusion

Hi,

I am having trouble figuring out how to handle a problem I have with recursive
inclusion. I want to be able to validate:

I have broken up all of my elements into individual .rng files to ease my
writing of a schema editor. I want to make it easy for a user to modify their
schema in small chunks.

When I try the two below I get a recursive inclusion error. Is it a bad strategy
to break all the elements up like this? Is there a valid way to handle this
while still using externalRef's?
------------------------------------
strong.rng

<grammar>