relax-ng-comment message

Subject: RE: [relax-ng-comment] Re: recursive inlusion

Yes, I realize that - it is how I have it now. But in addition to defining the
strong and em in abc, I also have , say, 'def' amd 'ghi' which also use strong
and em. I have to define strong and em in each. I was hoping there was a way i
could define them once and include them wherever they are needed. This works
fine unless it is like the case I posted originally (where strong external-ref's
an em and vice versa.

I also want to keep them separate so users can easily add elements to other
elements, while definning them in just one place.

thanks,
-Rob