relax-ng-comment message

Subject: Re: [relax-ng-comment] Limitations of W3C XML Schemas vs. RELAX NG?

|> I am writing an article on RELAX NG, and particularly at its
|> advantages over W3C XML Schemas.

|Will this article be publicly accessible?

Yes. It will appear in my IBM developerWorks column, _XML Matters_.
Actually, I am doing a series of three installments on RELAX NG; but
only the first one will really explicitly contrast RELAX NG with W3C XML
Schemas.

Btw. I caught an error in my initial examples.  I need to wrap the
'item' element with a <oneOrMore>.  The compact syntax is wrong too, but
I need to look at the syntax rules more carefully to figure out how to
do it right.

Yours, David...

--
 mertz@   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/ THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:_/_/_/_/ v i
gnosis  _/_/                    Postmodern Enterprises         _/_/  s r