relax-ng-comment message

Subject: [relax-ng-comment] Re: Proposal for new Examplotron based on RNG

Eric sent to me, but due to a glitch in my address to the list, didn't
reach the list:

Hi John,

You seem to be reading in my mind :-) ... That's pretty much version 0.5
of examplotron which I am writing right now!

More later!

Thanks

Eric

--
Did you know it? Python has now a Relax NG (partial) implementation.
                                          http://advogato.org/proj/xvif/

Yes, chili in the eye is bad, but so is your    John Cowan
ear.  However, I would suggest you wash your    jcowan@reutershealth.com
hands thoroughly before going to the toilet.    http://www.reutershealth.com
        --gadicath                              http://www.ccil.org/~cowan