relax-ng-comment message

Subject: Merging Errata into RelaxNG deliverables

To enhance readability of the RelaxNG deliverables, I started to merge the existing errata into the last OASIS RelaxNG documents (DocBook files) and add some reproducible generation to the final HTML deliverables.

SeeÂhttps://github.com/relaxng/relaxng.org/pull/12

Best regards,
Svante

PS: OASIS Admins were noted ahead (on CC) and I am granting OASIS full reuse of all these updates for future use! :-)