Subject: Name of "difference" element

Can we find a better name for the "difference" element?  With other
names, TREX avoids mathematical terminology: it's "choice" rather than
"union", "concur" rather than "intersection".

If we were using an infix operator, "except" or "butNot" might work
well, but I don't know whether they would work as element names. Any
ideas?