Subject: RE: concur

My next question would be is that if James already has implemented <concur>
in JTREX, is it going to be /more/ trouble to pull it out of JTREX if the
TREX TC prefers to pull it out of the spec, assuming James will pull it if
it is dropped. Perhaps it is little trouble at all. Perhaps more troubling
than implementation questions are questions of logic and simplicity of use.

-Mike