Subject: RE: Differences of Implementations

This addresses my question, thank you. My desire, in a nutshell,
was to hear people's opinion on adequate implementation
alternatives of Trex, specially under the light of the new
Trex-Relax alliance.
I hope to post advances on my (backtracking) C++ implementation of Trex
around the 20th.

 All the best,
 	Fabio