Subject: RE: Minutes of 5 April Telcon

Sorry I got dropped off for the last 15 minutes.

I would still like to know more about the concur decision.

Is it simply that the implementation complexity outweighs the perceived
usefulness?

Concur was as simple for me to implement as any other pattern (and
considerably easier than overall non-determinism). I realise this was
because my implementation is backtracking.

James