Subject: RE: Example OASIS spec format

You may also want to look at some of the drafts that the Security Services
TC have done (see
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/index.shtml). They've done a
pretty good job with organizing their web page and docs, and have even
written some doc guidelines for their own use (see
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-doc-guidelines
-02.txt).

Sometime soon I hope to have a recommended doc style for OASIS, but for now
I'm just pointing people to other TCs' work.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206