Subject: Issue: Should we disallow nested grammars?

At present, nesting of grammars is freely allowed.  I propose
to disallow such nesting in V1.0.

First, I do not see any use cases.  The TREX tutorial says:
"Of course, in a trivial case like this, there is no advantage in nesting
the grammars: we could simply have have included table.trex within the outer
grammar element."

It further says: "However, when the included grammar has many definitions,
nesting it avoids the possibility of name conflicts between the including
grammar and the included grammar."  In other words, we only have to perform
renaming upon inclusion.  This is very easy.

Second, I believe that modularization mechanisms requires further study.
I think that it is dangerous to provide nested grammars without fully
understanding modularization.