Subject: Re: unambiguity constraint

James Clark wrote:

> > Is this basically "single type" extended so that name classes
> > can be handled correctly?
>
> Don't  understand the question.

I call a tree regular grammar is "single type" if we can uniquely
determine the type of an element or attribute from its name and type of its
parent element.  If we also take the types of elder sibling elements into
consideration, we have a different class of grammars "restrained competition".
In other words, "single type" is similar to XML Schema.