Subject: Re: Datatypes

> Getting rid of combine="replace" is pointless unless you get rid of
> combine="group".  They are both equally order-dependent.  Here's where my
> XHTML mod rewrite uses combine="group":

I now believe we can't make RELAX NG an order-insignificant language
without significant drawback.

But all combine="group"s in XHTML are used to combine attributes. So
actually they makes no order dependency.

--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                          +1 650 786 0721
Sun Microsystems                   kohsuke.kawaguchi@eng.sun.com