Subject: Re: precious little press

Message text written by Kurt Cagle

It occurs to me, listening to the writers and editors on this particular
list, that a press call might not be a bad idea - set up a date and time to
do a conference call (or maybe set up a chat service somewhere, Yahoo has
voice over IP) to let those of us who aren't as up to date on the minutae
of
who, what, when, where and why of TREX/RELAX to ask question and get a
better feel for what resources there are.<

Kurt,

I've also pinged Ken North to see if Camelot can help with something,
either as a pure press event, or around one of their XMLDev events...

DW.