Subject: Relax NG specs

This spec issue has not been addressed, though several meetings ago, James
mentioned that we need to get going.

The questions in my mind are:

Authors. Naturally James and Murata-san are my nominations.

Forms. HTML? PDF? What of print? What editing tools? DocBook -> XSLT -> HTML
| XSLFO -> PDF?

Collaboration. How shall comments be recorded, tracked, incorporated or
dispatched?

Reuse. Much material is already written on RELAX and TREX. Shall it be
bundled or repurposed for RELAX NG?

Primer/tutorial. Shall we include a primer to get people doing something
with the language quickly?

I think we would do well to make some choices sooner than later.

Mike
=====
Wy'east Communications     http://www.wyeast.net     mailto:mike@wyeast.net