Subject: Re: combine proposal

I should mention that I believe this proposal can handle XHTML.

The form module would include the basic-form module. The table module would
include the basic-table module.  The frames module would include the struct
module.  The top-level driver would include

- either struct or frame module
- either table or basic-table or neither
- either form or basic-form or neither