Subject: Re: Relax NG specs

/ MURATA Makoto <mura034@attglobal.net> was heard to say:
| Could I have a copy of the stylesheet?

Here's the stylesheet and a sample instance.

| It would be great if a single XML file can contain English, Japanese, and even Thai.
| Is it possible to do this in DocBook?

Yes, but there are probably a few ways to do it.

| BTW, HOW TO RELAX (both Japanese and English) are written using SmartDoc, which
| allows such multi-lingual documents.

Can you point me to SmartDoc? I'd like to see what approach it takes.

trstyle.zip

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | The First Amendment is often inconvenient. But
XML Standards Engineer | that is besides the point. Inconvenience does