Subject: Re: [Fwd: Question about complexType with unordered child elementswithat least one child element]

Michael Fitzgerald wrote:

> My guess below. Jing does not complain. But it also doesn't complain about
> multiple instances of optional children or zero children of <whatever>,
> perhaps only because Jing is not reporting an error on non-matches? I
> believe the syntax 'says' what you want it to say, nonetheless. -Mike

Well, I gave it a try before posting my message ;=) and since Jing was
not reporting an error on multiple instances, I have assumed that the
meaning of the construct was "one or more unordered sequence of these
optional elements" and not "one unordered sequence of these optional
elements with at least one of them".

Eric

--
Pour y voir plus clair dans la nebuleuse XML...
                                          http://dyomedea.com/formation/