Subject: Re: Issue: Shall we add the pattern facet to <text>?

> Shall we add an equivalent mechanism to <text/> and thus <mixed>?

How those patterns are applied? In other words, what will the validation
rule be?

Also, does it mean we are relying on W3C XML Schema Part 2?

P.S. I think <concur> is the best way to achieve this constraint...

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                          +1 650 786 0721
Sun Microsystems                   kohsuke.kawaguchi@sun.com