Subject: Re: Updated issue list

--On 28 June 2001 19:26 -0700 Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI
<kohsuke.kawaguchi@eng.sun.com> wrote:

>> The HTML is showing all issues as being Remaining Issues.
>
> Is it? I checked it but it isn't. Can anyone confirm this?

I see what's happening: you're using style="display: none" to suppress
display in remaining issues.  This only works if you have a user agent that
supports CSS.  I was using one that didn't. Why not make the XSL stylesheet
strip them out completely, so that it works in any user agent?