Subject: re: Reopening Issue 26: regularityConstraint

Message text written by Murata Makoto

<oneOrMore>
  <choice>
    <ref name="foo"/>
    <attribute name="bar"/>
  </choice>
</oneOrMore>

First, after the decision for Issue 26, we changed the semantics
of oneOrMore so that it disallows colliding attributes.  One could
thus argue that the keyword oneOrMore represents two different constructs:
one is to allow repetition of elements freely and the other
is to allow non-colliding repetition of attributes.

Second, the BNF created by James becomes simpler if we disallow
coexistense of attributes and elements in <oneOrMore>.  We can
get rid of "repeatable"

Sounds good to me.

Is repeatable used for anything else?

DW.