Subject: List of new issues

Here are the new isues that were opened before the deadline:

Should repetition mixing elements and attributes be disallowed?
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200106/msg00338.html

Should name attribute of <start> be dropped? If not, how does it
interact with <include> and combine?
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200106/msg00332.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200107/msg00002.html

How should <start> handle multiple child elements?
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200107/msg00018.html

Should href attribute be allowed to have fragment identifier?
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200107/msg00000.html

How should datatypeLibrary and ns attributes be processed?
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200107/msg00001.html

Should empty strings be disallowed as keys and keyRefs?
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200107/msg00004.html

<element name="foo"/> v <attribute name="foo"/>
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200107/msg00016.html

Should we provide some way to use a prefix with nsName?
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200107/msg00017.html

Should we use attributes for <optional>, <oneOrMore> and <zeroOrMore>?
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200107/msg00020.html

How to reference named definitions in a grammar?
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200107/msg00022.html

Should we provide some way to override an attribute in a pattern?
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200107/msg00019.html