Subject: re: General concern about inter-grammar references

Message text written by Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI

I have been thinking about the conversion from W3C XML Schema and SOX to
RELAX NG.

<<<<<<<<

Certainly in the case of SOX I'm not sure this is a good thing.

If instead we can offer a better path - to migrate from SOX, then that is
IMHO
the sensible goal here.

I would not be falling over myself to support everything SOX does, or might
allude to doing.

In this sense - RELAX NG can be seen as being capable of supporting the
business need case, rather than the explicit mimicing of SOX.  In my
experience the business need is a good deal simpler and easier than
SOX actually makes it.

The same applies to the more exotic features of XSchema of course.

DW.