Subject: Comments about the spec

In section 7.4,

> Next, we need the concept that one pattern has another pattern has a
> pattern for a child element or attribute with a particular name.

I couldn't understand the above sentence. Is this a typo? Or am I
showing my inability to read English?

Why not?

I couldn't find any other points that I should mention.

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                          +1 650 786 0721
Sun Microsystems                   kohsuke.kawaguchi@sun.com