Subject: Minor comments on the spec

1)
 What is "string" in the BNF in Section 3?

2)

<key name="NCName">..
<keyRef name="NCName">..

should read

<key name="QName">..
<keyRef name="QName">..

3)

The BNF in Section 3 does not allow <div> to have more than one <define>.

I think that the RHS of grammarContent should
be changed as below:

(start | define | <div>grammarContent</div> |
<include href="anyURI"> includeContent* </include>)*

This is consistent with the schema in appendix A.

The same change is required for includeContent

4)

<name>string</name>

should read

<name>QName</name>

5)

The last para of Section 3 mentions QName, NCName, and "combine".  On
the other hand, the second para of 4.2 mentions "name", "type",
"combine", and "name".  They are talking about the same places
in the BNF.  (Section 3 says that leading and trailing whitespaces
are allowere there and 4.2 says that they are removed by the RELAX NG Processor.)
I prefer the style of 4.2.

6)

The para before last in 4.15 should say that this transforamtion
is repeated until there is one <define> per name.  Alternatively, we can
move 4.11  after 4.15.

7)

In 4.18, I would like to insert "directly" between "that" and "has a
notAllowed child element" and