Subject: meeting tomorrow

I will be unable to attend to tomorrow's meeting, as I will be traveling to
my presentation on O'Reilly Open Source Conference, where I will be showing
the first previews of our C++ implementation of Relax NG (Lorenza).
Thank you,
	Fabio

--
Fabio Arciniegas                      Chief Technical Officer
                  www.POSTGRAPHY.com

Published Books: XML Developer's Guide, C++ XML,
                 XSLT (December 2001)

Live, from the Land of Do-As-You-Please

--
This email contains confidential, private, and possibly privileged
information. If you have received this email in error, please