Subject: Examples in the spec

I would be very happy to see examples added in at least three places in the spec.

1. An example at or near the end of section 2, "Data Model." This has been discussed and I think James agrees.

2. An example at or near section 5, "Simple Syntax." I would suggest a before-and-after example showing the simplification on actual markup. This has not been discussed.

3. An example as Makoto demonstrated that illustrates a few inference rules with concomitant markup. I like it a lot and I hope the TC agrees. It could be an informative appendix, as Makoto suggests, or follow section 7 or ?

I would be delighted if these three example made it into the spec.

Mike