Subject: Sigh. Regrets one *last* time

I'll be on a plane again. Updates to the website, etc. tomorrow, I
promise.  And I think this is the last of a staggering five Thursdays
in a row that I'll be indisposed.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | When you can measure what you are speaking
XML Standards Engineer | about, and express it in numbers, you know