Subject: key ambiguity check

I did a casual experiment for the key ambiguity check with the DocBook
schema.

Maybe it was because of my poor implementation, but I recorded that
almost 80% of the parsing time is spent to enforce the key ambiguity
check. That is, enforcing this check makes schema parsing 5 times slower.

I'm curious how it is like in Jing.

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                          +1 650 786 0721
Sun Microsystems                   kohsuke.kawaguchi@sun.com