Subject: Re: Improving 7.1

Unfortunately I discovered this approach doesn't work, because it disallows

<group>
  <attribute name="foo">
    <data type="token"/>
  </attribute>
  <attribute name="bar">
    <data type="token"/>
  </attribute>
</group>

Using exclusions cannot distinguish the fact that the <data> elements are
inside <attribute>.

Thus I think inference rules are the most straightforward way to describe
this restriction.

--On Friday, July 27, 2001 12:33 PM -0700 Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI