Subject: Re: Fallback mechanism for the datatype

Message text written by James Clark

The "shall at user option report warning message" bit doesn't work for me.
The processor may not be running interactively.  A RELAX NG processor might

be built into the firmware of a fridge.  An implementation may have not any

way to report an error or to support user options.

I think the critical point that the spec needs to make is that a RELAX NG
processor does not become non-conformant merely because it does not support

some datatype library.  Also if an implementation claims conformance, it
should as part of that claim state what datatype libraries it supports.
<<<<<<<<<

I like this approach.  In closed systems, you should always know where the
walls start and end.

DW.