Subject: section 7

I do not understand all of it, but it is getting better (latest draft).

7.1 - 7.1.7 = bingo. I like the prohibited path scheme a lot. I like the
explanation of in 7.1 WITH a markup example. Nice.

7.2 = with you about 75%

7.3 = bingo

7.4 = n/a

7.5 = bingo

7.6 = Help, Mr. Wizard, help.

Why don't we just use a markup example from the tutorial in the spec? I like
<address> etc. better than <foo> etc. If you do this, it strongly believe it
will tie the spec and tutorial together in a subtle way and increase
comprehension.

Mike
====
Wy'east Communications     http://www.wyeast.net     mailto:mike@wyeast.net