Subject: Re: Updated issue list

I would like to keep issues related to the annotations spec separated from
issues for the main spec.  Either add an attribute to the XML indicating
which spec it applies to or keep a separate issues document for each spec.

Also I think Josh asked for an issue on context-sensitive defaults.

--On 06 August 2001 12:18 -0700 Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI