Subject: RE: RELAX NG telcon 6 September 2001

Dear Colleagues,
I won't be able to attend to the meeting today because of health issues,
Here are my basic thoughts on each issue:

> a) Disallow defaults for context-dependent datatypes

Clean and congruent with the rest of the work. I don't seem to find use
cases common enough to support the other options.

> 2. Any other issues with the Compatibility and Datatype Guidelines specs

None on my part.

> 3. Approving the specs for publication

YES! :)

> 4. Date of next meeting

Hear you there, whenever it is. Hopefully my health will be better by then.
:)

Fabio