Subject: [relax-ng] Re: That default issue again.

I was under the impression that this was all settled with a:defaultValue in
the compatibility spec.

However, Kawaguchi-san's syntax:

<attribute name="reference">
  <value>foobar</value>
</attribute>

Is very interesting. It just looks and feels right for RELAX NG, but I think
it is quite late to introduce syntax into version 1.0.

Mike