Subject: [relax-ng] XML 2001 town hall on schema language comparison

Message text written by Michael Fitzgerald

The Town Hall meeting on "Schema Language Comparison" at XML 2001
(http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2001/thursday.htm#37) sounds like a
lot
of fun, an intellectual shootout. I wish I could be there. I hope somebody
takes notes. It would be nice to get a transcript if that were possible.

Mike

Mike,

This does sound great.

We can also ask Alan Kotok to put his press member hat on and do a
blow by blow report for us on the Thursday.

DW.