Subject: [relax-ng] relaxng.dtd

(First: I originally subscribed to relax-ng-comment-request, but there
doesn't seem to be much action there and LexisNexis is part of Reed
Elsevier, an OASIS member, so I've joined this list.)

I put together a RELAX NG DTD to make it easier to create RNG schemas with
DTD-driven XML editors and put it up at www.snee.com/xml/relaxng. Please let
me know of any bugs, suggestions, 1.0 schemas that won't validate against
it, etc.

thanks,

Bob DuCharme
Consulting Software Engineer, LexisNexis
Data Architecture, Editorial Systems and Content Engineering