Subject: Re: [relax-ng] schema town hall

Michael Fitzgerald wrote:

> Would anyone who attended the schema town hall in Orlando care to comment on
> how it went? Was RELAX NG well-received? I expect it was.

The general format was: a few slides from Norm and me, comparing
salient points; each team then got a rebuttal/explanation opportunity;
then questions from the floor.  The weakest point, IMHO: only the
Usual Suspects asked questions, whereas I had hoped for more
newbie questioners.  (As always, "newbie" is a relative term.)

Is anyone looking at relax-ng-comments?  I have posted there.

--
Not to perambulate             || John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
    the corridors               || http://www.reutershealth.com